Hello Hello! I know, It’s been a long minute since my last post. Sorry 😉 This summer has been a good one. Now that things are slowing down a bit around here and my girls are back in school my plan is to share more on Instagram, Facebook and of course my blog. So to all my followers please stay tuned! I have a lot of beautiful photos to share with you 🙂
Here’s what’s new with me + my biz:
- Last week was my first day back at Bella Baby Photography. I started working for Bella around this time last year. I loved it so much I just had to go back. It’s a really nice fall/winter part-time gig.
- I’m now a Lindenhurst-Lake Villa Chamber of Commerce business member.
- I going to ASCEND next month! ASCEND is conference filled with world renowned motivational speakers and influencers! I’m really excited about this opportunity!
- I’ve started using a new management system that I’m now providing for my clients.
- I finally purchased my “24-70″mm lens. Loving it so far!
- Finally the BEST for last! My husband and I have teamed up and are now offering “VIDEO” by popular demand and to better serve you! I’m so proud to be a “Husband + Wife” team!
SO THAT’S WHAT’S UP WITH ME 🙂
KEEPING IT BUSY.
I’m so excited to share with you Victor and Rosa’s engagement photos. Rosa had first called me to photograph her wedding but unfortunately I was already booked. 🙁 Sorry, Rosa. To all the brides out there I recommend booking your photographer a year to 6 months in advance. I didn’t hear from Rosa for a couple of months when suddenly I received a text from her wanting engagement photos. I’m so glad she called back!
Before someone hires me. I set up pre-session consults. I like to get to know my couples and is a good way to see if we are a good fit. The initial phone call is very important, it helps me get an idea of what you are looking for, locations, etc.
After hearing Victor and Rosa’s special story I knew that a sunrise beach setting would be appropriate not only to celebrate their engagement but also to commemorate the one they lost. This couple really touched my heart and I am so happy I met them. I wish them all the best and a happy life together!
Thank you so much Manny Sajuan for referring your friends to me!